Monday, November 08, 2021
See Greater +
Long-time Federal Hill restaurateur and hotelier Gianfranco Marrocco has offered Lodge Dolce Villa, situated in the coronary heart of the longtime Italian neighborhood in DePasquale Square.
Marrocco has sold off a range of restaurants around the past couple of decades. Marrocco is regarded as getting both of those an innovator and at times controversial.
The buyer of the resort is Providence Living — the Providence-centered development organization that is led by Justin Dezube — who is turning out to be a even larger and greater participant in growth.
GET THE Latest BREAKING Information Below — Signal UP FOR GOLOCAL Totally free Daily EBLAST
Sale cost was $2 million.
Dezube recently purchased the former Karma nightclub developing and a neighboring parking large amount. He compensated $1.6 million for that house.
Lindsey Pettinelli of Churchill and Banking institutions was the seller’s broker.
About the Lodge:
Resort Dolce Villa is located on charming DePasquale Plaza on historic Federal Hill- the “Very little Italy” neighborhood in Providence, RI. Gianfranco Marrocco, the owner, also owns a lot of other thriving businesses throughout the town. With Marrocco’s small business working experience, expectations and expectations were established high when Resort Dolce Villa was making ready for its grand opening and these requirements haven’t improved nevertheless.
All rooms function memory-foam beds. All area aspect free of charge WI-FI, some units have a thoroughly outfitted kitchen area with stainless metal appliances, pots, and pans, dishware, and flatware. Hairdryers and personalized facilities (upon request), and some units have a secure for valuables in the closet.
- Gallery Z Closing Federal Hill Place — Going On the internet, Relocating & Reformatting Reveals
- Law enforcement Investigating Report of Armed Theft at Gunpoint on Federal Hill
- Video: Animal Rights Group Assaults Elderly Owner, Workers at Antonelli’s on Federal Hill
- Federal Hill Commerce Association President D’Uva Passes Absent
- Federal Hill’s Outdated Canteen Celebrates 65 Many years
- Man Wished by Providence Police in Federal Hill Murder Apprehended Making an attempt to Flee to Mexico
- Federal Hill’s Oldest Bakery Closing in Providence
- EDITORIAL: Let us Not Transfer the Columbus Statue to Federal Hill — He Won’t Be Safe
- Up to date: Convicted Pedophile Gardner and Spouse Kicked Out of Resort on Federal Hill
- 6 Defendants Now Sentenced in Relationship With Federal Hill Stabbing of Stephen Cabral
- NEW: 6 Charged Following Federal Hill B&E and Police Chase, 37 Lbs of Marijuana Seized
- Federal Hill Restaurateur Battling “Severe COVID”—Fundraiser Nears $20,000
- Value Insanity—House on Federal Hill Advertising for 900% Increased Than It Marketed for 14 Decades In the past
- Angelo’s Transforms Federal Hill Cafe Into Indoor-Out of doors Location
- Gentleman Reportedly Carjacked, Hit on Head With Hammer – Incident Began in Coronary heart of Federal Hill
- Guy Shot on Federal Hill Sunday Night, 7th Capturing Considering that Thursday
- Gronk Offers Some Enjoy to Providence’s Federal Hill Ahead of Sunday’s Pats-Bucs Recreation
- RI’s Up coming Technology: Angelo’s Jamie Antignano on Taking In excess of Federal Hill Establishment
- Stabbing Documented on Federal Hill Right away, Providence Police Investigating – Current
- “Disturbance Involving Baseball Bats” Documented at Lounge on Federal Hill in Providence
- Federal Hill’s Oldest Bakery is Back again
- Federal Hill Home — Created As Small Money — Sells for $450,000, Maximum Price tag Given that 2019
- Providence Police Officer Taken to Healthcare facility Following Responding to Big Avenue Fight on Federal Hill
- Arrivederci Atwells: The Decline of Federal Hill–Architecture Critic Morgan
- Operator of Ernie’s Flower Shop on Federal Hill, Ernest Cesario, Passes at 89