Crews put out fire at resort in Lancaster County
HILL, A CUSTODIAN AT THE School. NEW TONIGHT, A Fire BROKE OUT AT THE WILBUR LITITZ Resort ON NORTH Broad Avenue IN LANCASTER COUNTY. THIS Happened About 7:00. THE Fire COMMISSIONER Reported THAT Fire WAS Discovered Inside of THE EXHAUST DUCTWORK Inside of THE BLACK Value Restaurant, WHICH IS Found ON THE First Floor OF THE Making. Fortunately, THERE WAS A Reaction BY THE Fire Enterprise Bordering Fireplace Properties AND THEY Quickly TAMPED DOWN THAT SMOKE AND Whichever Fireplace CAN BE Avoided. AND Folks Were EVACUATED FOR A Small T
Crews put out hearth at hotel in Lancaster County
Crew battled a hearth Monday evening at a lodge in Lancaster County.The fire took place all-around 7 p.m. at the Wilbur Lititz Resort on Broad Street. The hearth commissioner explained the fireplace was uncovered inside the exhaust ductwork of the Blackworth Restaurant, which is on the initial ground of the setting up.”Thankfully there was a speedy response by the Lititz Hearth Business and they quickly set out the smoke and what the fireplace would have been,” mentioned resident Jim Hoffer.People today did have to leave the spot for a brief time though crews contained the fireplace.Video beneath: Distant view of the Wilbur Lititz resort fireplace.
Crew battled a fire Monday evening at a resort in Lancaster County.
The fire occurred all around 7 p.m. at the Wilbur Lititz Hotel on Wide Road.
The fireplace commissioner claimed the fireplace was found inside of the exhaust ductwork of the Blackworth Cafe, which is on the very first floor of the building.
“Thankfully there was a speedy response by the Lititz Fire Business and they swiftly place out the smoke and what the fireplace would have been,” said resident Jim Hoffer.
Folks did have to go away the location for a small time even though crews contained the fireplace.
Movie under: Distant check out of the Wilbur Lititz resort fire.